- Dale, N. (2012) A classic review on extracellular ATP and its signalling functions that helped to define the field's agenda for many years. Biochem J doi:10.1042/BJ20121145 .
- Schmitt, L., Sims, R., Dale, N. and Haydon, P.G. (2012) Wakefulness affects synaptic and network activity by increasing extracellular, astrocyte derived, adenosine. J Neurosci 32, 4417-4425.
- Klyuch, B.P., Dale, N. and Wall, M.J. (2012) Deletion of ecto-5'-nucleotidase (CD73) reveals direct action potential-dependent adenosine release. J Neurosci 32, 3842-3847.
- Yang, G.K., Squires, P.E., Tian, F., Kieffer, T.J., Kwok, Y.N. and Dale, N. (2012) Glucose decreases extracellular adenosine levels in isolated mouse and rat pancreatic islets. Islets 4 (1), 64 - 70.
- Masse, K. and Dale, N. (2012) Purines as potential morphogens during embryonic development. Purinergic Signal 8, 503-521.
- Dale, N. and Frenguelli, B.G. (2012) Measurement of purine release with microelectrode biosensors Purinergic Signal 8, S27-S40.
- Klyuch, B.P., Dale, N. and Wall, M.J. (2012) Receptor-mediated modulation of activity-dependent adenosine release in rat cerebellum. Neuropharmacology 62, 815-824.